Fintech Payment Conference: Payment Evolution
Gathering the leading payment industry players, thought leaders, policy makers and Fintech enthusiast to connect, discuss and ignite the next evolution of the payment industry which is ripe for disruption. A full day conference will take place on 19 Nov 2016 (Sat) at Wisma Rehda with 350 pax conference!
Fintech Payment Conference 2016 aims to bring together the Fintech community in Malaysia under one roof to increase their exposure to one another and act as a networking platform to create opportunities and prospects for innovation in the financial services industry, specifically the payment systems ecosystem. This event is organized by Transcendz and supported by Next Money KL (NMKL), the world largest Fintech community platform.
This event has 4 main components:
- Payment conference;
- NMKL Regional Semi-Finals;
- Fintech Association Malaysia SoftLaunch
- Mini Exhibition of Partners and Startups
Theme: Payment Evolution (Exploring the innovation in the payment industry and discover new Fintech concept)
Date: 19th November 2016 (Saturday)
Venue: Wisma REHDA, No. 2, Jalan SS 5d/6, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Capacity: 400 pax
Target Audience: Fintech Entrepreneurs, Venture capitals, Finance & Technology Organizations, Accountants, Bankers, Media, Regulators and more.
1) Kanags Surendran - Head of Digital Banking, CIMB
2) Chang Chew Soon - Founder and CEO, Softspace Sdn Bhd
3) Yuen Tuck Siew - CEO, Jinerxu Sdn Bhd
4) Jason Lee - Global Chapter Director, Next Money
5) Jeremy Cheong - Development Lead, Prime Keeper
6) Raj Lorenz - Group CEO, GHL System Berhad
7) Tan Nyat Chuan - Director of Payment Systems Policy Department
and we are featuring another 5 more Speakers who came from the background of Regulators, MNCs, Venture Capitalists, Bankers and more! Stay Tuned!
This is a keystone event of the regional FinTech and Payment ecosystem which you definitely not want to miss. Early bird tickets are limited, Register now before they run out!
- Venue Address was changed to "Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC), Block 3730, Persiaran Apec, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia". Diff 2016-10-22 13:16:24
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM MYT
Early Bird Ticket 100.00 MYR Standard Ticket 160.00 MYR Group Buying Ticket (min. 5) 97.00 MYR Walk in Ticket 200.00 MYR
On sale until Nov 18, 2016, 8:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC), Block 3730, Persiaran Apec, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia Malaysia
Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC), Block 3730, Persiaran Apec, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Fintech Malaysia43 Followers